Eucalyptus and Spearmint Body Butter:
- Best if used within 12 months of purchase
Eucalyptus and Spearmint Body Lotion:
- Best if used within 6 months of purchase
Eucalyptus and Spearmint Sugar Scrub:
- Best if used within 6 months after opening
Eucalyptus and Spearmint Body Butter: Agua (Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (BTMS-50), Fragrance Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate(and) Propylene Glycol (Liquid Germall Plus).
Eucalyptus and Spearmint Body Lotion: Agua (Water), Disodium EDTA (Versene NA2), Carbopol (Ultrez 10), Methylparaben, Liquid Germall Plus, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, White Protopet, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone (Silicone Fluid SF 96/100), Mineral Oil, Propyl Paraben, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
Eucalyptus and Spearmint Sugar Scrub: Organic Granulated Sugar, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Fragrance Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (and) Propylene Glycol (Liquid Germall Plus).
Candle Care Instructions
Eucalyptus and Spearmint Scented Candle:
- Trim the candle wick before each use 1/4" (5mm).
- When burning for the first time, allow wax to melt to the edge of the glass.
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours on the first use.
- Always keep candle away from children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Not intended for human consumption.
- Please carefully read the ingredient list included in each listing prior to purchase.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding; please consult with your healthcare provider regarding the use of these products
- Allergies: Please perform a "patch test" or allergy test for every product on a small patch of skin prior to using and carefully read the list of ingredients. While our products are made in small batches with more natural and skin safe ingredients, we cannot
guarantee against possible cross-contamination of individual ingredients.
- If you experience any adverse effects including irritation, redness, discomfort occurs, or if you experience an allergic or
anaphylactic-type reaction, discontinue use and immediately consult a licensed healthcare professional.
- Our products are not advertised or claim to treat, prevent, or cure any medical conditions, ailments, diseases, or disorders.